Adult Bible Studies
Bible studies are a great way to stay connected to the church throughout the week and to dig a little deeper into your faith. These groups of 5-15 people get together once a week to spend time talking and reading about the faith. We offer many different bible studies here at Dwight United Methodist. Below is a list of groups that happen during the week.
Also be on the lookout for short seasonal studies!
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
Meet at 9:15 am (Between Services) Every Sunday
- YAGOs – All adults welcome. This group meets in the room behind the sanctuary and near the kitchen. YAGO stands for “Young Adults Getting Older”.
- 4 Him – All adults welcome. Class members take turns sharing leadership. Meets in the music room.
- Dave’s “Prayer & Share” – All adults welcome. Led by Dave Bossert. Consists of sharing and praying with one another. Very informal and easy to join. Meets in the library/lounge.
Midweek Bible Studies
- Bible Warriors – All adults welcome. Meets every Monday at 6:30 pm. Led by Jane Hoffman.
- The Hens – For adult women. Meets every Tuesday at 8:30 am in the library/lounge.
- Women’s Bible Study – For adult women. Meets every Tuesday at 9:00 am in the choir room.
Start a New Bible Study
We offer many different Bible Studies throughout the week for adults of all ages, but maybe you’d like to start your own. Great! If you’d like to lead a new Bible Study, we’d love to help. Talk to Rev. Mike or e-mail him at email@example.com to get started. We will provide as much or as little help as you want. If you have a specific plan already in mind, that’s great! If you just have an inkling to lead a study but don’t know how or where to begin, we’ll gladly help you flesh out a plan and get everything ready.